Berikut contoh soal bahasa Inggris kelas 10 Kurikulum Merdeka, yuk cek siswa.
Mata pelajaran Kurikulum Merdeka kelas 10 mempelajari banyak hal. Mulai dari materi Present Perfect hingga Descriptive dan Procedure Text.
Kemudian perihal tenses hingga kalimat descriptive text atau teks yang menjelaskan tentang suatu hal dan procedure text atau teks yang menggambarkan sesuatu dilakukan.
Untuk itu, berikut contoh soal bahasa Inggris kelas 10 Kurikulum Merdeka, dilansir via Modul Bahasa Inggris oleh Kemdikbud.
This text for questions no 1 - 3
The Great Wall, one of the greatest wonders of the world, was listed as a World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987. Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down across deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus, stretching approximately 8,851.8 kilometers (5,500 miles) from east to west of China. With a history of more than 2000 years, some of the sections are now in ruins or have disappeared. However, it is still one of the most appealing attractions all around the world owing to its architectural grandeur and historical significance.
Great Wall of China is the longest structure ever built. It was erected entirely by hand. The main part of the wall is about 3,460 kilometres long. One of the highest sections of the Great Wall, on Mount Badaling, near Beijing, rises to about 11 metres high. This section is about 7.5 metres wide at its base and nearly 6 metres at the top. Watchtowers stand about 90 to 180 metres apart along the wall.
1. We know from the text that Great Wall is ....
A. Not a high building
B. Located in southeast china
C. Built by using high technology
D. Built without using technology
E. The longest construction in the world
Jawaban: E. The longest construction in the world
2. What makes people attracted to come to Great Wall?
A. Its highest and long sections
B. Its longest structure ever built
C. Its location and the condition of the win
D. Its deserts, grasslands, mountains and plateaus
E. Its architectural grandeur and historical significance.
Jawaban: E. Its architectural grandeur and historical significance.
3. Why did the writer write the text?
A. To identify Great Wall of China
B. To criticize Great Wall of China
C. To promote Great Wall of China
D. To describe of Great Wall of China
E. To compliment Great Wall of China
Jawaban: D. To describe of Great Wall of China
This text is for no 4 to 7
Ladies and Gentlemen, in case of emergency, take the life jacket which is located under your seat. Put the life jacket over your head and then fasten the jacket tapes around you're your waist. Do not inflate the jacket until you left the aircraft. The jacket will be automatically inflated by pulling a cord, but if not, you can blow into the chip to inflate it. A light is attached to the jacket for attracting attention. The life jacket should be removed only in case of emergency.
The use of TV set, AM and FM radios and radio cassettes recorders, walkman, and any mobile phones are prohibited on board as they interfere the communication and navigational system. We wish you an enjoyable flight.
4. Where is the life jacket located?
A. Over the head
B. Around the waist.
C. Outside the aircraft.
D. In the back of the seat.
E. Under the seat.
Jawaban: A. Over the head
5. What can interfere the navigational system?
B. The life jacket.
C. Mobile phones
D. The attached light.
E. Tapes around the waist.
Jawaban: C. Mobile phones
6. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To inform the readers about the function of a life jacket.
B. To describe the way how to save lives using a life jacket.
C. To tell the readers about the safe flight instruction.
D. To inform the readers to take precaution steps.
E. To explain the process of life evacuation during the disaster.
Jawaban: C. To tell the readers about the safe flight instruction.
7. '...as they interfere the communication and navigational system...'. The underlined word is similar in meaning with...
Jawaban: E. Disturb
8. What is the best arrangement for the following procedure text?
1. Read over the service agreement and click the box saying that you agree to abide by the email system's rules. Once completed, click on the Submit or Enter button at the bottom of the screen.
2. Find where to sign up. Usually, there is a small link image or text that says "register" or "sign up," although you may have to go to the login page to find this.
3. Visit a website that offers an email service. Usually are yahoo.com, google.com, and hotmail.com.
4. Follow all the instructions on the page, filling out all the needed details.
5. Email has been created. Continue on to import your contacts, message with friends, or write emails, plus much more.
A. 3 - 2 - 4 - 1 - 5
B. 3 - 4 - 2 - 1 - 5
C. 3 - 4 - 1 - 2 - 5
D. 3 - 1 - 4 - 2 - 5
E. 3 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 5
Jawaban: A. 3 - 2 - 4 - 1 - 5
9. We'll be visiting our grandmother next week. What is the passive form of this sentence?
A. Our grandmother will be being visited by us next week.
B. Our grandmother will be visited by us next week.
C. Our grandmother would be visited by us next week.
D. Our grandmother would be being visited by us next week.
E. Our grandmother would have been visited by us next week.
Jawaban: A. Our grandmother will be being visited by us next week.
10. We can see many beautiful paintings in this exhibition. They were ....... by famous Indonesian painter.
D. Be Painting
E. Being painting
Jawaban: B. Painted
11. Two tents for our camping would ........ by my mother.
A. Being bought
B. Been bought
C. Be bought
E. Been buying
Jawaban: C. Be bought
12. "Do you often go to restaurants?"
"No, it .... quite a long time since I went to a restaurant with my friends."
A. Has been
B. Would be
C. Is being
E. Had been
Jawaban: A. Has been
Pembahasan: Pertanyaan "Do you often go to restaurants" menunjukan bentuk Present, sedangkan kata "since" menunjukkan bentuk Perfect Continuous Tense, dengan demikian jawabannya Has Been.
13. "How long has he been the principal of our school?"
"Since I .... this school."
A. Was entering
B. Have entered
C. Had entered
E. Had been entering
Jawaban: D. Entered
Pembahasan: Dalam kalimat soal ada Present Perfect Tense (has been) yang salah satu keterangan waktunya ada since + past Tense (V2). Sehingga jawabannya Since/Entered.
14. I started school when I was five years old. I ..... a student for seventeen years now.
A. Have been
B. Am to be
D. Am being
Jawaban: A. Have been
Pembahasan: Kata "For seventeen years now" adalah keterangan waktu yang digunakan untuk Present Perfect atau Present Perfect Continuous Tense sehingga jawabannya have been.
15. She .... a book right now.
C. Is reading
E. are reading
Jawaban: C. Is reading
Pembahasan: Kalimat di soal ini bersifat aktivitas yang sedang terjadi maka strukturnya Present Continuous Tense. Karena subjeknya singular pronoun, maka jawabannya is reading.
Itulah contoh soal bahasa Inggris kelas 10 Kurikulum Merdeka, selamat belajar!
Simak Video "Jokowi Blusukan ke Pasar Badung Bali Bawa Media Asing"